The Stillroom Botanicals
Honey Rose Balance Mask
The many benefits of Moroccan rhassoul clay work in harmony with honey, rose, strawberry and grapefruit in the Honey Rose Clay Mask to provide complete skin care and rejuvenation.
Remove excess oil and debris from deep within pores as you moisturize and nourish your skin with vitamins and minerals. Lighten blemishes and reduce signs of aging to achieve a smooth, youthful tone and texture. Soothe inflammatory skin conditions like acne and eczema while enjoying the fresh, citrus fragrance. Bamboo mask brush and wooden mixing spoon included.
FEATURES + BENEFITS
- Organic Rose Petals
- Strawberry Fruit Extract
- Moroccan Rhassoul Mineral Clay
- Fresh Pink Grapefruit Essenital Oil
- Lighten Blemishes
- Combat Excess Oil Production
- Improve Moisture Retention
- Extract Impurities
- Nourish With Vitamins + Minerals
- Bamboo Mask Brush + Wood Mixing Spoon Included
- This Formula Contains 100% Natural Or Organic Ingredients
- Eco Friendly, Recyclable Glass Packaging
- No parabens, formaldehyde, phthalates or artificial fragrances
- Handmade In Small Batches-No Mass Factory Production
- Products from The Stillroom Botanicals are handmade in small batches following the Food and Drug Administration’s Good Manufacturing Practices protocol and have been laboratory tested to ensure sanitary manufacturing practices and preservative effectiveness
- No Animal Testing
Activate mask by mixing one teaspoon of clay with 1 1/2 teaspoons of water or hydrosol. Apply to face and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with warm water.
Ingredients Moroccan Lava (Rhassoul) Clay, Honey (and) Maltodextrin, *Rosa Centifolia (Rose Petals), Fragaria Spp. (Strawberry Fruit Extract), Citrus paradisi (Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil)*Organic
Overall a wonderful mask that helps to draw out impurities. I love to do-it-yourself aspect too
This product is amazing! I love that you can mix it with water or something else depending on what your skin needs I especially love mixing it with honey or ACV. Def will repurchase in the future.